Aspire 18650 Battery 2600 mah
Aspire 18650 2600 mAh battery
Any Mod is only as good as the batteries that power them and Aspire have you covered on this front.
The Aspire 18650 3.7V 2600mAh rechargeable battery cells are made for normal discharge current (max. 20A) applications. High capacity (2600mAh) provide much longer vape time than any standard ICR battery.
Important safety information
- Never use force to install (insert) any li-ion battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short positive, and negative contacts.
- Never charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use good battery charger).
- Do not leave a battery on charge unattended or overnight.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Always store your batteries in a case when in your pocket.
- For best results (long life), charge the battery as soon as you know it is discharged.
Single 18650 Battery
Important Battery / Charging Safety
Aspire are committed to our customers safety and highly recommend reading the following safety advice before using ANY rechargeable battery.
1. DO NOT use Iphone, Ipad, Smart Phone, Tablet Plugs, Third party adapters or wall fitted USB points. Check the plug adaptor / USB Cable output and check the supported charging range of your vape hardware. If the plug adaptor output, usually in AMPS, is not supported by the Vape Hardware then do not use it.
2. DO NOT leave ANY rechargeable battery on charge overnight or unattended. Also never charge in direct sunlight or any hot environment.
3. DO NOT store external vape batteries (18650's etc) in pockets. Avoid keys, coins & mobile phones. If your battery wrap is ripped, dented or other DO NOT USE.