Smok RPM RBA Coil
The Smok RPM is the real Mod Pod Kit by Smoktech, at the same time, they released the RBA core for the Mod Pod Kit, which will help you find your individual vaping style, the screwdriver included is to make it easy and convenient to rebuild the pre-built coils.
How to build the Smok RPM RBA Coil:
SMOK RPM RBA Coil
The Smok Core supports single coil builds and the minimum resistance of 0.25ohm, pre-installed the 0.6ohm coil.
How To Build The RBA?
1.Make sure your hands are clean.
2.Take RBA deck apart.
3. Installing and positioning the pre-built coil, place the coil between the posts and wrap the ends around the screws and tighten up, once all in place make sure the coil is fixed in the centre and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is not touching the base.
4. Cutting the end of the wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it’s not too much and not too less.
6. Inserting the cotton and placing it in the middle.
7. Cutting the cotton at an angle and make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
8. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the cotton.
Note: the resistance of the pre-built coil must be checked before install on the RBA deck, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same. The Smok RPM 40 RBA only supports the resistance of coils over 0.25ohm.
In the box
1x RBA Coil
Our products are designed for adults 18 years of age and over. All our e-liquids, with the exception of the 0mg eliquids, contain nicotine which is a highly addictive substance. Nicotine containing products should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women or persons of ill health. Our products are not for sale or use by anyone under the age of 18. E-cigarettes and nicotine containing products should always kept out of reach of children