Whether you’ve just started vaping or are a veteran vaper, having the right vape batteries, charges and accessories is important. Keeping them safe is yet another element to caring for your kit successfully. It doesn’t matter if you’ve upgraded from an all-in-one kit to a vape mod that uses removable and rechargeable vape batteries, there are a few things you should know to guarantee you are using them and other vape accessories correctly and safely. Here are some top tips from Vapes Direct:
Removable Vape Battery Care
- Vape batteries must be stored and handled correctly
- When not in use, keep them at room temperature inside a suitable protective case.
- Batteries should not be exposed to wetness or extreme temperatures
- Check the amp limits
- Ensure they are compatible with your device
- Never use a battery that is damaged
- Do not buy counterfeit batteries as they can be very unsafe
Here are two highly rated batteries that will be sure to enhance your next vaping session!
Vapcell 18650 K28 Battery
Now that you have your e-cig battery, you’ll need a charger too. Many vapers buy two sets of batteries so that one set can charge while the other one is in use, that way you’re never without your vape.
Nitecore Intellicharger i2
Vapes Direct carries the best in vape batteries, vape chargers, and other vape accessories including genuine Vapcell 18650 K28 Battery, Vapcell 18650 K25 Battery, Nitecore Intellicharger i2, and the Nitecore Intellicharger i4. Visit us online to order. https://www.vapesdirect.co.uk/
Share this post
- Tags: Nitecore Intellicharger i2, Nitecore Intellicharger i4, Vapcell 18650 K25 Battery, Vapcell 18650 K28 Battery, Vape Accessories, Vape Batteries, Vape Battery Charger