Here at Vapes Direct we are proud to support Vapril. The Vapril challenge was introduced to the world back in 2018 and is one of the largest national campaigns aimed at helping smokers successfully switch to vaping. Vapril offers those who might not be ready or willing to quit an informational and supportive approach benefiting the switch from smoking to vaping. The Public Health of England has stated that Vaping is 95% less harmful than cigarettes. That information alone should make anyone want you to stop smoking but if it hasn’t convinced you just yet, here are some additional reasons to you should quit:
- Smoking can lead to a variety of breathing related problems like emphysema, chronic bronchitis and in some cases asthma.
- Smoking is the cause of 78,000 deaths in the UK every year.
- Smoking increases the risk of a variety of cancers such as lung, throat, mouth and stomach
- Smoking can lead to fertility problems in both men and woman.
On the contrary when comparing the habit to smoking, here are 3 of the most beneficial aspects of vaping that will help smokers take their first step towards change:
It’s better for your health: E-liquids don’t contain as many toxic chemicals as cigarettes do. Regular tobacco cigarettes contain 7,000 toxic chemicals. Within a month, people who switch from cigarettes to vaping notice great health benefits such as lower blood pressure, improved immune function, easier breathing as well as an improvement in the sense of taste and smell.
Cheaper: Depending on each individual’s smoking habits, it is estimated that the average smoker spends about £1700 per year on cigarettes. When you switch to vaping, you will initially be required to make an up-front investment for the device, E-liquid and accessories to maintaining your vaping lifestyle, but in doing so you will only spend an average of £633 per year. That a massive deference to smoking cigarettes.
- Second-hand vapour is far less harmful than second-hand smoke: Not only are you putting your health at risk by smoking, but you are also putting your loved one at risk. Second-hand smoking can increase their risk of getting heart disease, lung cancer and many other conditions associated with smoking.
Get involved this Vapril by ditching the cigarettes and taking steps to embrace one of our vape kits with an exciting selection of E-liquids waiting for you. Browse our clearance sale for our best deals and visit us online to keep up to date with new arrivals.
Share this post
- Tags: Importants of Vapril, Quit Smoking Journey, Switch to Smoking to Vaper, vape juice online, vape kits, vape shop online uk, vapes for sale, What is Vapril?