Bad Juice is known for their wide range of intensely flavoured e-liquids. They are available as shortfills, nic salts, and traditional 10ml bottles in a variety of tastes. No matter what you’re after, Bad Juice has a bottle just waiting for you!
Vapes Direct is proud to carry Bad Juice e-liquids as part of our extensive range of the best e-liquid in the UK Some of the flavours you’ll find on our online vape shop are:
- Bad Juice Fusions Strawberry Sensation 100ml Shortfill
- Bad Juice Melon Berry 100ml Shortfill
- Bad Juice Blue Pom 100ml Shortfill
- Bad Juice Dark Kandies 100ml Shortfill
- Bad Juice Raspberry Ripple 100ml Shortfill
- Bad Juice Exotic Mist 100ml Shortfill
- Bad Juice Neon Berry 100ml Shortfill
- Bad Juice Delights Graham Crackers 100ml Shortfill
Which Bad Juice Nicotine Strength is Right For Me?
One of the main reasons people give up on vaping is because they aren’t getting enough satisfaction from their vapour. This is usually down to them choosing the wrong level of nicotine in their e-liquids. This guide should help you get a general idea of where to start.
- 18mg & 20mg Nicotine: who smoked heavily will find these e-liquids more than satisfy any cravings while providing a deep throat hit similar to smoking.
- 6mg Nicotine: If you typically smoked around half a pack a day, you should be satisfied with 6mg strength e-liquid.
- 12mg Nicotine: This level will suit anyone who went through a pack a day or who need a bit more of a kick than 6mg.
- 3mg Nicotine: This low nicotine content is best suited for social smokers who only occasionally light up.
- 0mg Nicotine: Vaping without nicotine is a way for people to experience vaping without having to worry about a nicotine dependency.
What About Nic Salts and Shortfills?
Nic salts are e-liquids with a purer form of nicotine in them. They come in two strengths: 10mg and 20mg. Those who smoked more than a pack a day are best suited for 20mg while moderate smokers will prefer 10mg.
Shortfills are large bottles of nicotine free e-liquid that you add nic shots to. Adding an 18mg nic shot will give you an overall strength of 3mg.
Now that you know which nicotine strength to get, head on over to our online vape shop to buy delicious Bad Juice vape liquid online in the UK.